Baby socks may seem like an odd thing to blog about, but these socks are gold. Would you believe me if I said we have NEVER lost a sock?! Would you believe Mark has been wearing the same pairs of socks since he was born and they still fit great?! Well it’s true everyone! I think I have found THE best (and only) baby socks you’ll ever need and everyone should know about them!
In fairness, I got lucky. I did tons of research but all the socks I found had mixed reviews. Hanna Andersson, one of my go to brands had great reviews on socks, but at $8 per pair, they weren’t exactly the sock I wanted to be our go to. So I ended up finding a well rated, affordable, cute set on Amazon and gave a go. Turns out, these socks are made by a company called Jefferies Socks, which I never heard of but these need to be on everyone’s radar.
Why we love them
- They NEVER fall off. As in NEVER, as hard as it may be to believe that!
- They are made in the USA
- Simple sizing, 0-12 months or 12-24 months. We have used from 0-7 months so far and I expect them to work for a number of more months. You bet we will be ordering the next size when Mark outgrows these.
- Made from tightly knit cotton meaning they stretch but also keep their shape
- Non-skid bottoms. We didn’t need these for the first few months but now that Mark stands in his jumper and enjoys walking with our help, the are helpful
- Super cute colors
- Great price for 6 pairs. They are about $15 depending on where you buy them.