It’s officially the best shopping week of the year, well in my mind at least! Even though we are on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean and won’t be visiting any actual stores, I am most certainly taking advantage of all the online sales. Having a growing baby means we are constantly needing new clothing for Mark & with our first home on the horizon, we have quite a long list of planned purchases. Thankfully, we have the best parents who are graciously storing all of our shopping finds until we are back Stateside so we are able to take advantage of Black Friday sales. If you are looking for any steals on baby gear, baby apparel, or other odds and ends see what I have picked up so far & what I plan to grab later this week! Happy shopping 🙂
- Video Baby Monitor. We didn’t need a monitor in our tiny European apartment, but once in a house I know this will be a necessity. We decided on the Infant Optics Monitor because in addition to having great video, it allows you to connect up to four cameras to cover multiple rooms / support a growing family. I picked ours up on Amazon where it is on sale for $145 (down from $229!).
- Pack & Play. A pack & play to contain this mobile munchkin is a must. Honestly, we could have used this in Antwerp but our apartment is simply too small. I’ve had my eye on the 4Moms Play Yard ever since my parents picked it up for our trips to New Jersey. It is so easy to use and comes with a bassinet top which can be used for newborns. Be sure to purchase the grey which is on sale from Amazon for $75 off!
- Portable High Chair. We love our 4moms high chair (highly recommend for anyone considering and you can find select colors on sale here) but as it will be in transit by boat to the US when we move, we needed a portable option to use in the interim. I haven’t purchased one just yet as I wanted this one from Phil & Teds but it isn’t on sale. I’ll make a decision on this later this week!
Playroom Decor & Storage
- Toy Storage System. While we have great toys for Mark, we don’t have an ideal way to store them. This storage system for Land of Nod is perfect for keeping a space looking great & organized while being accessible for kids. They just went on sale too!
- Playroom Rug. I absolutely love the rug we have in Mark’s nursery, so we are planning to get another for our future play area. I love how Lorena Canals rugs are machine washable and can handle spills and messy kids. They were 15-20% off for Small Business Saturday last year and I plan to snag another one during this sale!
- Custom Wall Art. As we have cylinder block walls here in Antwerp, we kept wall decor to a minimum. However, I definitely want a few pieces of wall art for the hallways and playroom in our future home. Minted is running a great sale right now on their custom photo art. If you are looking for a way to frame newborn or family pictures be sure to have a look! These would also be great grandparent gifts!
Shoes & Clothing
- Freshly Picked Moccasins. Our favorite baby shoes are running their seasonal sale – 25% off everything! Mark is wearing his festive green holiday moccasins I picked up last year during this sale in these pictures 🙂 They run true to size and have so many fun colors and sizes. You can see more about why we love them here. You’ll find a full selection of colors/prints on the Freshly Picked site or you can head over to Nordstrom who is price matching & offering free shipping on all orders!
- Baby Breeze Sleeper / Romper. I heard about this brand on Instagram and had to give it a go. Mark has yet to wear his (since I sized up) but the material is so soft and I love their neutral colors for something different. Use code BF30PASS to save 30% right now!
- Splendid Two Piece Outfits. These cozy cotton sets are great for little ones! I couldn’t help but stock up in a few more sets for next year in 12-18 months. You can find deals at Nordstrom Rack, Nordstrom, & Saks Fifth Avenue right now!
- Baby Gap Onesies. $4 bodysuits in adorable prints. Need I say more? This whale one is one of my favorites and you can definitely expect to see Mark in it next spring! I also snagged this neutral winter pullover for only $10. Seriously these deals should not be missed!
- Nespresso Coffee Machine. Okay, maybe this is not exactly baby related, but since becoming a mom, coffee is my new best friend. Living in Europe has made us very loyal to Nespresso and while we love our machine, sadly it will not work in the US. Williams Sonoma is running an amazing sale right now on their Nespresso line and we were able to snag a Vertuoline machine that retails for $440 at other stores for $161! Talk about a steal. FYI only select colors are on sale!
Happy Shopping everyone and stay tuned for more favorite finds later this week!