We’ve returned to Belgium and oh boy, it is chilly! We had our first glimpse of Fall last week in New Jersey, but Belgium is on a whole other level. I spent yesterday unpacking and formally swapping Mark’s wardrobe. Bye bye shorts & summer coveralls, hello pullovers, comfy joggers, and sweater rompers.
While back in the US, I spent some time picking up a few more fall essentials for Mark. While there are a number of UK and Belgium stores we adore, there are a few US brands I miss too much not to stock up on when we are stateside. Looking at all of Mark’s fall clothing from Europe & the US, I find myself a bit jealous of his adorable wardrobe 🙂 So, I’ve decided to share my top ten favorite pieces in Mark’s fall closet!
- Mini Boden Reversible Shirt. I love the weight of this piece and the fact that it is reversible means double the wears! We have this in 3-6 month & I loved it so much I just reordered it in 6-12. It is generously sized, so you’ll get lots of use out of it!
- Baby Gap Sweater Coveralls. This adorable sweater one piece is ideal for fall. Not to mention I love the rugby stripes & color combo.
- Miles Baby Onesies & Jogging Pants Set. I discovered this brand on a shopping spree and love its unique prints & material. It feels like athletic leisure wear for babeis lol. PS – it runs quite small (Mark is an “average” 7 months baby and in size 12 months)
- Kissy Kissy Pajama Separates. We love Kissy Kissy. Yes it is expensive but the cotton is so incredibly soft. We are slowly adding in “separate” PJs (as opposed to just one pieces) and these are a must. They run TINY so be sure to size up 1-2 sizes. Mark is almost in the 12-18 month already!
- Carters Thermal Bodysuits There is something too adorable about these waffle onesies. Obviously Mark needed a pack of these 🙂
- Baby Gap Knit Bear Hat. These lightweight hats are great for cool days without overheating the little one.
- Baby Patagonia Fleece. We debated between the zip up and pullover style, but knowing Mark has a huge head we opted for the full zip. I love the color block design and we’ve already been getting some use out of it on chilly mornings!
- Hanna Anderson Leggings. These are our favorite go to leggings. I love the cuff which means you can buy a larger size and wear them cuffed and as they go remove the cuff. They are made from organic cotton and have great basic colors!
- Baby Gap Pullover. How cute is this baby sweatshirt. I love neutral items as they pair with anything. I am also all about comfort for Mark so this is perfect to keep him cozy.
- Freshly Picked City Moccasins. Mark just outgrew his size 1 shoes and these little moccasins were our first purchase in size 2. We love how they have a little less fringe and look a bit more boot like for the fall! I also couldn’t help myself with these festive forest green ones for the Holidays!
What are you favorite finds for Fall? Has anyone started stocking up on winter items yet? I’d love to hear you cold weather gear go-tos!